VRCC Mission Statement / Objectives:
How we can maintain a victorious life in the work of God with uncommon favour. The main aim is found in Ephesians 4:11-16:
- To equip the Saints for the work of ministry.
- To edify or to build those who are called.
- Maturity in the Lord's Ministry (Hebrews 5:12-14 that verses 14-15 may be found within ourselves.
- Unity of the whole body i.e.; Forgiveness in all offences.
- To prepare leaders as in Acts 19:8-9 with the following topics:-
- The heart of a servant.
- Submission to authority
- Principles of leadership
- Loyalty and disloyalty
- The Ministry of helps
- Financial stability
- Discipline in Ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Brotherly love - Corinthians 13; John 13:34-15 and 1John 1-5